Uniqode is hiring! We are looking for a full-stack developer who loves challenges but also likes having fun and freedom. Uniqode is founded more than ten years ago. It is situated close to the city center of Amsterdam. We are an ambitious Software development agency. Uniqode creates digital solution for divers demands in different types of industries. Our team has an open culture, and we love to work with authentic people who can bring their own unique character and ideas. We invest in your skills and future by education, training and personal support.
If you enjoy working on diverse projects and environments, if you love to learn new skills and developed yourself further. Perhaps, just perhaps, this is a job for you.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science, Web development or other relevant Bachelor or Master
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS and
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .Net.
- Knowledge of CMS systems. Drupal or WordPress is a plus
- Ability to design and implement of the overall web architecture
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
- Proficiency with Git
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills. English, Dutch is a plus
- Unique office with a lot of amazing, blazing, nice food shops around.
- Challenging projects
- Always 4 extra holidays so you can take that midweek off when you feeling it.
- Options to save holidays for that after corona xxl holiday to South America or Asia
- A competitive salary
- Option to grow in a lot of directions within the company.
- Option to follow courses or other education what will make you become a greater expert.
- No phony colleagues
- Free diet tips of our owner!