During this 5 hours workshop, we will work together with you to set up your online presence, audit what you did until now, and define the best action moving forward.
Individual approach guaranteed - 4 people only.
We will help you define your goals when it comes to personal branding, define the right platforms you should be present on, the type of content you should share and engage with.
By the end of the workshop, you will have everything set up, learn how you can post efficiently, and have an actionable plan moving forward.
Because we want to offer you all the attention you need, the workshop is limited to 4 people.
we will focus on:
- Audit your online presence: LinkedIn, website (if you have one).
- Define your brand: who you are, what is important for you and where you want to go.
- Provide feedback on how you can improve your online image.
- Social media platforms: which one you should use and what type of content you should share
- Define your “audience”: the people you want to connect and engage.
- Create a strategy to help you be visible and engage with the right people.
- How to find relevant content to share.
- How to engage with other people online and offline.
- Help to increase the reach of your posts.
Veronica is a strategic marketer with a passion for stories and startups. She started SPIN Ideas to help startups create a solid and authentic marketing strategy based on their stories, and help them find their place in the market.
This is a hands-on workshop, so make sure you bring your laptop.
Lunch is provided.
What others said about the previous edition of this workshop:
Tila, Utopia Blu:
“Personal branding is personal, as the name also is referring to. Everybody has a different angle on their own story and background but there is always some surprising things you can learn from others. Therefore in a small group it was a very helpful to get a different take on my own ideas and decisions. Alongside with some immediately implementable new ideas I met inspiring people who motivate me to work further on my own brand as well as personal branding. Thank you Veronica for your help and KeenFolk for hosting us! Long live the network and knowledge sharing!”
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to being in touch!