Join us for the first Tech edition of our weekly Freelance Masterminds meetups!
What does it mean to think as an engineer?
Software developers Pascal and Noah will share with you their experience and tips on:
- Working on projects from advertising to large digital products
- Build with speed, short-lived projects
- Levelling up skills at a faster pace
- Take away from exposure to various workflows
- Understanding patterns to build larger, more reliable and durable products
- Making use of functional programming in future projects
- Stepping into the SPR project:
- separation of concerns
Beers & Snacks to catch up afterwards.
Pascal is a passionate, pragmatic, driven, professional software craftsman with an aptitude for on-the-job-learning and a preference for simple (software, infrastructure) design in an iterative way.
He adheres to the Software Craftsmanship Manifesto, is a founder of the Mirabeau Mentoring Practise. He enjoys being a mentor as well as being a mentee.
We look forward to having a great time with you!