Marketing and Communication Internship
While the 21st century raises many challenges for us as individuals never have the opportunities of working for ourselves been so great. We believe that the real key to happiness in the workplace is to change the traditional employee/employer relationship. Through it, a more equal and collaborative relationship can be achieved between those who provide services and those who enjoy them. To democratise the workspace in this way is to empower people while unleashing their potential.
This is what drives our higher purpose and our desire to capacitate and support all those who want to benefit from this new economy as freelancers or entrepreneurs. And while we encourage you to be in business for yourself we know how important it is to not be by yourself.
Availability: 20/40 hours per week
for a period of minimum three months
We are looking for a hands-on marketing and communication intern to help us elevate our brand. We are Uniqode & Keen Folk, two companies connected by the same founder, sharing one office. We will appreciate you for your creativity and problem-solving mindset and encourage you to make your own decisions
- Help us create our marketing strategy and implement it
- Manage our social media: create and post engaging content for various social media channels
- Maintain and optimize our website: post content using Drupal CMS
- Other tasks related to marketing activities such as newsletters or events – research, design, content
- Marketing/Communication student or graduate
- Excellent skills in written English
- Tech-savviness and affinity with social media
- Passion for IT, technology and professional development
- Understanding of brand building
- Eye for a detail and design
- Organized, creative and hands-on
- Knowledge of Dutch and Photoshop/Illustrator skills are seen as an advantage
Why Uniqode & Keen Folk?
- You can enjoy the start-up vibe and get experience working in two different fields
- Get to work together with a small but strong international team
- You will have an impact on what we do and how we do it
- Gain insight in the world of web development, event organizing and professional and personal development
- We would love to hear about your interests, unique talents and skills and explore how you could develop them during this internship
- Work with flexible hours in a cosy studio in central Amsterdam (we are just 5 minutes biking away from the central station!)
- The possibility to work partly from home
- You can grow your professional network thanks to our regular meet-ups and join our academy courses
- We share our office also with a Nina Quax Creative Studio, so we can get inspired and benefit from their view as well
- Travelling allowance and additional costs reimbursement
Something for you? Or do you know someone we are looking for?
Get in touch!
Come to our next meetup!
We look forward to meeting you.
Kristina & Alex
0031 6 40729123
Check our meetup community and events: www.meetup.com/Freelance-Masterminds
The go-to place for freelancers and companies to GROW * CONNECT * THRIVE
We organize regular meetups, setting up our academy and serve as facilitators for talented freelancers and progressive companies who wish to work together.
Help business to materialize their vision into robust and powerful software. Simply and efficiently. By using technical expertise, creativity and ability to turn complex ideas to reality.
Uniqode is a full-service web studio offering a wide range of services to build everything from responsive corporate websites and internal CMS systems to advanced web-shops and mobile apps.